Wow! This week I worked about 40 hours. I am beat. Running after sixteen 2 and 3 year olds all week has really made me extremely tired!!! When I got home from work tonight, Chad was getting ready to set up the baby’s crib and dresser. I am amazed that he was able to get the two boxes out of his car and up the steps without killing himself! The crib and the dresser seemed to be pretty easy to put together. They turned out beautiful! It is so hard to believe that there will be a little baby in that room in a few months from now!
I really , REALLY wanted to get a nice size bookshelf for the baby's room because I have so many books, baskets, and other cute things I want to show off. But, we just don't have the space. Plus we are unsure where we will be living after this year. So we thought it would be best to wait. The other day as I was cleaning up the basement, I decided to take the end table and move it up to the baby's room. I think it looks great in there! I bought these cherry wood baskets from JoAnne Fabrics for 60% off. They look really good on the shelves of the table. I have about 5 more baskets. I probably will not use them all, but I am sure they will come in handy. As for all of my books, I will either have a shelf hung on the wall for them or just put them in the larger baskets on the floor.

No comments:
Post a Comment