Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can I see your baby?


This week I have been subbing in a 3 year old classroom. At first, the little ones all thought I just had a big belly. Then, after realizing that I have a baby in my belly they all wanted to see! They just did not understand that the baby was growing inside of my belly. They thought he was hiding under my sweater! One little girl kept bending down on the floor and looking up my shirt to see if she could see the baby! I had hands ALL over my belly today! One boy was using one of his fingers to touch my belly (instead of his palm) and little Charlotte was so concerned that he was going to poke the baby’s eye out! Too cute! Oh and the other question they wanted answered was “How did the baby get in your belly?” Hmmmmm… I did not know how to answer that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment