Canon 7D
My new camera came in the mail this past Wednesday! Chad was tracking the package throughout the week. On Wednesday, we were expecting the delivery so I wore my Christmas jammies and peaked out the window every couple of minutes to see if the UPS guy was here. I felt like a little kid waiting for Santa to bring me new toys! The box arrived and I was SUPER excited to rip it open and start playing with my new camera. Once I got into the box, I realized how overwhelming it was. Camera, lenses, tripods, manuals, external flash, filters, more manuals… Crazy! So I waited for Chad to come home so we could go through it together! The camera is absolutely amazing! I am so excited for the baby to come so I can take pictures other than the dogs and nature. Can’t wait!
Personalized Stamped Necklace
Yesterday, I ordered a necklace for myself on Lisa Leonard Designs. Here is the one I ordered. I cannot wait to see the baby’s name stamped on it! I just realized how AMAZING online shopping is. It seems like in the past couple of weeks, I have ordered a good amount of stuff off of the Internet- the baby’s stocking, some Christmas gifts, a few Target orders, this necklace…

Camera Purse
Wherever I go, I have to have my camera with me! It became more of a hassle to bring my camera with me because my first DSLR was so big. I never ended up buying a camera case because they were so big and bulky. I ended up squeezing everything in my purse (which was not good for the LCD screen) or carrying my camera separately. On Saturday, Chad and I went to Best Buy to see what we could find. I found a CAMERA PURSE! It is a camera bag but looks like a purse. I have enough room for my camera, lens, and my personal stuff! I love it!
A Clean House
I am nesting. Every time we leave the house, I have to make sure everything is organized. This could be the day the baby comes and if my house is unorganized and dirty I will FREAK! It has been so hard keeping up with the vacuuming. Pepper is shedding SO badly. As soon as the vacuum is put away, there are more hair chunks on the floor. UGH!
Windows Movie Maker
I finally figured out how to use this program! My first movie I made was a collection of photos and videos I took at my aunt’s surprise 50th birthday party. I burned it to a DVD so she could watch it on her DVD player instead of the computer. I am so glad I figured out how to make videos!! I know I am going to be taking a crazy amount of pictures and videos of the baby. It will be great to make a movie for each season. Sometimes it would be nice to watch a video of your special moments instead of going through a photo album. Plus, you can add music to the background too!


No comments:
Post a Comment