Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

day 56- sewing machine!


day 56- Friday, October 23, 2009
sewing machine!
On Friday, I got off of work a little early. We had parent teacher conferences and my last one was at 1:40. So around 2:15, I RAN out the door and started my weekend a little early! Wahooo! I decided to treat myself and buy a sewing machine. There are so many crafty things that I have been wanting to make, but you need to be able to sew. I get very frustrated sewing by hand and decided to get a cheap sewing machine. Here it is! Thank God for Chad! I had no clue how to set up the whole thing (threading the bobbin, threading the machine, etc.) I was about to throw the stupid thing out the window. Finally, with both of us working together, I was able to get it working properly. By then, I was too tired to play with it. On Saturday, I did make a small present for my nephewswith the sewing machine. It was a lot of fun! Now what to sew next??....

No comments:

Post a Comment