For a little pre-birthday treat, Chad said he would decorate a gingerbread house with me! When he came home from the grocery store with 2 FULL bags of candy, I knew this was going to be a competition. Everything is competition for Chad. Everything. After dinner, we were looking at the photo calendar on the fridge. There was a picture of our Fallston house back in Maryland. We really, REALLY miss it. I know it is old and looks like it may be falling down, but it is our house. There is so much we would like to do with it if we end up moving back one day. (I HOPE. I PRAY!)Anway... Chad must have had the idea to replicate our house in Fallston. Me, I had no idea what I was going to do. I just started plopping on the icing. Then, I decided it looked like a castle and went with that idea. After an hour and a half, I was geting very tired. I sprinkled on my finishing touches and then cleaned up my area. For Chad, he spent another hour working on his.
My Castle and Chad's Fallston Gingerbread House!!

Our Fallston House
Old houses are great! They have character...I love your house...I think they feel more cozy/homey.
ReplyDeleteThat's what I love about it! It has lots of character!
ReplyDelete