In October, Chad and I went to a Harvest Craft Show somewhere outside of Charlottesville. My biggest pet peeve is when they charge you to get in the stinkin’ shows. I think we each had to pay $5. We only spent 30 minutes looking around. I was so happy to find something that made the $10 worth it- a bird feeder! We paid $15 for a birdfeeder that looked like this one. Chad said he could definitely make them pretty easily. So I thought this would be a great handmade Christmas gift for family!! We used old wood scraps for most of it and Chad bought some wood for the top. I am sure if we totaled the prices for all the materials, it would be less than $5 to make each bird feeder. I thought what an inexpensive and unique gift to give! Our family really liked them too!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
PB Seed Bread Bird Feeder
In October, Chad and I went to a Harvest Craft Show somewhere outside of Charlottesville. My biggest pet peeve is when they charge you to get in the stinkin’ shows. I think we each had to pay $5. We only spent 30 minutes looking around. I was so happy to find something that made the $10 worth it- a bird feeder! We paid $15 for a birdfeeder that looked like this one. Chad said he could definitely make them pretty easily. So I thought this would be a great handmade Christmas gift for family!! We used old wood scraps for most of it and Chad bought some wood for the top. I am sure if we totaled the prices for all the materials, it would be less than $5 to make each bird feeder. I thought what an inexpensive and unique gift to give! Our family really liked them too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment