Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ladybug Taggie Toy


Yay! After a long day of work, I came home and made some dinner, walked the dogs, and then plopped on the couch to rest. I have been working on a cute Ladybug Taggie Toy for a baby gift. I found the tutorial on Everyday Celebrations. It turned out super cute and it even has little bells inside the wings. I want to make another one! I think my taggies need to be a little short next time.

Speaking of wings... a goose hung out with my class while we played outside. The kids were so excited and wanted to scare it away. All I could think about was the time I went with my sister to her best friends house on the shore. I was about 4 or 5 years old. There was a mommy duck and all her baby ducklings swimming in the water. They dared me to catch one of the baby ducks. Of course I tried. Who would have thought I would actually catch the baby? I DID!! Well, that mom started quacking like crazy and flew right over me and smacked me as hard as she could with her wing. I dropped that duckling so fast and pouted for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment