Today is my last day of Spring Break. Tear. Well, at least I have the weekend still. Chad, the pups, and I are going camping with a group of our friends from Charlottesville. I am super excited and hope that the dogs behave and the weather stays nice (and not too chilly).
This past week, I had a great time visiting family and friends. I took my nephew to the farm, played outside with both of the boys, went out to many lunches and dinners to catch up with friends, and spent some time with my parents! It went by way too fast, but at least the summer will be here in only 2 months!! Wahoooooooo! Chad will be interning in New York City this summer and I will be living on the farm and tutoring a few days a week to make some extra money. I cannot wait!

I assume by the farm you mean the Rigdon's...I know your family will be glad to have you close to home again. Congrats to Chad!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are super excited for the summer to come! (Yep... I took the boys to his parents farm)
ReplyDelete