This past weekend, Chad and I went camping at Sherando Lake in Virginia with 5 other couples from school. Friday was FrEeZiNg and so WINDY! Brrrr.... I did not pack enough clothes. Saturday was beautiful outside. Not a cloud in the sky and the wind died down. The only problem was that we had absolutley no shade at our camp site. I now look like Rudolph. We had such a fun time though. Smores, hot dogs, games, campfires, and hikes. Lots of fun and good memories!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Camping Weekend
This past weekend, Chad and I went camping at Sherando Lake in Virginia with 5 other couples from school. Friday was FrEeZiNg and so WINDY! Brrrr.... I did not pack enough clothes. Saturday was beautiful outside. Not a cloud in the sky and the wind died down. The only problem was that we had absolutley no shade at our camp site. I now look like Rudolph. We had such a fun time though. Smores, hot dogs, games, campfires, and hikes. Lots of fun and good memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment