Soon to be Baby's Room before
So now that Chad is out of school for the year (I cannot believe it went by so fast!), I am trying to get him to do a few projects around the house before he leaves (and I leave too) for the summer. This week, he took apart the twin bed that was in our extra bedroom and moved it over to the craft room. He took tons of teaching boxes and junk boxes down the basement and I moved most of my craft containers/drawers all in the craft room/now extra bedroom closet. Now, the soon to be baby’s room is free of furniture, beds, and boxes! When we come home after summer break, I will already be in my 3rd trimester and probably bringing home lots of baby things. I am sure I will not be able to stop myself from shopping this summer! Chad will be going to his parents sometime next week to set up the electric dog fence (thank goodness they will not be on chains the whole summer). I need to pack my craft stuff for him to take with him. I haven’t had the time or energy to do anything crafty lately. Maybe in a few weeks?
Craft room/extra bedroom now (a little crampy)

Yeah for baby prep!!!!! When do you find out what the baby is? I am so excited for you!!!!! You and Chad need to register before he leaves. Josh came with me for the basics like crib...furniture type stuff and then I did the rest on my own. (I already know everything I wanted...lol! But it was still fun to go together.)
ReplyDelete