Wow! So it has been a few weeks since I have written a blog. A lot has been going on! Pregnancy is SO exciting, but very tiring! I cannot believe how tired and icky I feel EVERYDAY! There are so many things I need to get done in less than a month before I leave for Maryland. If only I felt a little better. I LOVE taking naps in the middle of the day. My car is my new bed. I have a blanket and alarm set on my phone all ready to go for my break each day. Some days (well most of them) I wish I did not have to go to work. I actually took off today to rest! This Sunday, I have to go to work. They auctioned me off for a day to take care of kids for a few hours. My themed party is Puppy Pals. We will be making lots of treats for the kids’ dogs at home. I have a boat load of stuff I need to buy. Doing any errands after work is SO hard. All my body wants to do is SLEEP!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
So sleepy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment