Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Picked the Bedding!!

After lots and lots of searching store websites, I think I picked the baby's bedding! It is crazy that in a little less than 17 days, we are going to know if we are having a boy or a girl! Chad and I are pretty sure of the names too!! We decided (even though it is going to be VERY hard for me) that we are not telling anyone what we are having until the day of my shower! We'll see if I can hold off until September to share the exciting news! Well, here are the baby bedding pics that we have picked...

If it is a BOY:

Carter's Forest Friends

If it is a GIRL:

Love Birds by Bananafish

4 comments:

  1. Cute, by why would you wait till the day of the shower? Don't you want your boy girl stuff for the room, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are going to wait until the shower to tell us what we are having then i will go shopping for your shower gift after your shower LOL! I like to buy either boy stuff or girl stuff. Buying for either is quite boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, just in case u didnt know my above comment I was just teasing u!! I love both beddings though!!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! I love them both...but you did mean that you are not telling the NAME right...not if it is going to be q boy or girl...
    Either way...sooooo exciting! Can't wait for you to find out, it is sooo fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete