Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Howlidays!


Can you tell I have a little time on my hands?? Pepper and Norma are enjoying the extra walks they get throughout the day. I look hilarious walking them. Walk, squat, walk, squat! We are getting just a little antsy to meet the baby! I know I have 2 more weeks left. Guess I need to get started on another project to keep myself busy.

Chad read the other night on the Internet that swinging can also help induce labor. Well, what do you think I was doing this morning on the playground? Yep. Swinging. After high school, I really could not do too many of the rides at the amusement parks. I have a weak stomach. Well, swinging is another "ride" that makes me nauseous. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that a little woppie helps get things going too...lol! I never tried I always felt too hideous by the time I wanted that baby out, but have a friend with 6 children who swears by it. I asked my midwife and she said that when people are getting close to their due date she 'perscribes' it!!!! So if you are not feeling as terrible as I did pregnant you could always give it a try : )

    ReplyDelete