Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Lighting of the Lawn


Photo courtesy of UVA Today Blog
Last night, Chad and I went to the UVA's Lighting of the Lawn. I prepared some hot chocolate with cinnamon in it and then we met at our friends house. We walked to the lawn from there (which was about a mile....come on baby). The lighting was supposed to be at 8pm, but ended up not lighting until almost 10pm! By then, my legs were tired from standing and my body was pretty numb. To make matters worse, we had to walk back to our car after that! Even though the lighting was not what I had expected, I had a great time catching up with my C'ville peeps since we did not see them last weekend. On Saturday, we are looking forward to going to the Christmas tree farm! Our tree is already up so we will be getting a wreath and some garland. So excited! Time to get out my cheesy teacher Christmas earrings! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment