
I am counting down the hours/ minutes until I get to meet my lil' baby boy! Chad and I are so excited. We are trying to think of things to keep us busy so we are not just sitting around twiddling our thumbs! SO I decided to try to make these pacifier clips. Target sells them for $5 each. I know I could make them cuter and cheaper. I bought the clips at Michaels and used ribbon I already had. After sewing on the velcro, I decided to buy the iron on velcro instead. I also tried Liquid Stitch because the velcro would not stick to certain ribbons. Then, I checked out Etsy and some people made their pacifier clips out of fabric. So I tried that too! I actually like the fabric one the best! Except I think I made it a little too short.The first 2 clips are made from ribbon. The last one is made out of fabric. I made the buttons on the last 2 clips out of fabric. Now that I have figured out how to make these, I think Baby Rigdon may have a pacifier clip to match his outfit each day! Ha ha!
(If you click on the picture, you can see them up close)

They are all so cute, but I like the fabric one best too.
ReplyDelete