Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Days...


First time in the swing!!

Weston and I had a pretty busy day yesterday (thank goodness because the day before I was so bored)! After his morning nap, we headed to the playground to play with his cousin Benjamin. They had a lot of fun playing with each other and swinging in the baby swings! It was Weston's first time in the baby swing. He absolutely LOVED it! After the park, we went to Gaga’s house for a visit. Gaga has some pretty cool toys at her house!


On Tuesday (the day that I was beyond bored) we took a walk around the farm and explored!! Weston enjoyed watching the chickens. He was not quite sure what to think of them. At first he looked scared, but after hanging out with them for a while he seemed to really like them.

Minerva and Weston. I call all the chickens here Minerva (after Minerva Loius). LOVE her books!

Playing in the grass! So much to learn about...

No comments:

Post a Comment