Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

what happened?


What happened? Weston used to take wonderful morning naps. Usually about an hour to even almost three hours long. Well, the past 2 days he takes only 20-40 minute morning naps. And we all know that afternoon naps are nonexistent (just little cat naps). So needless to say, I am so tired! I am hoping tomorrow will be another story. Crossing my fingers.

Enough complaining! Today was just a beautiful day!!! We started off our morning with a nice stroll down the lane. Weston kept an eye on Sam (the family farm dog) who followed us the whole way. He even watched the calves with their mommies. So cute. Then, he played a bit on the floor (watched a little of Baby Einstein) as I washed dishes. I think we may have a crawler in the next few weeks!!!

After the unsuccessful morning nap, we decided to hang out on the blanket in the shade. Pepper and Norma stayed close by. Norma really just wanted to snag Weston's bunny rabbit. After lunch and preparing dinner for the night, I decided to try for the last time to get Weston to take a nap (the middle of the day nap lasted only 20 minutes). FINALLY he fell asleep in his stroller (only about another 20 minutes, but I'll take it)!!

The end of the day was quite entertaining for Weston! I sang (not really sang, but not sure what to call it either??) "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" to him as he laughed his head off!! It was so cute. So adorable just listening to his chuckles. As I am writing this post, Weston has woken up 2 times screaming and crying. I wonder if he is not feeling well. Usually bedtime is never a problem. When he is out, he's OUT. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better sleeping day for him.


2 comments:

  1. About the naps...I wonder if he is teething? It could be the change in environments too but I bet he is getting teeth. ;)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane- it was the caffeine I was drinking! I stopped and he started napping again. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete