Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Marinated Pork Chops & Buttermilk Corn Bread


Tonight I made another delicious dinner- Marinated Pork Chops & Buttermilk Corn Bread. Click on the link to check out the recipe.

3 comments:

  1. I made corn bread once from scratch and it was delicious! Then I was short on time once and made Better Crocker...guess what...it tasted the same! I only cook and or bake if its better then the quicky stuff. Try it..it comes in a pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing! I have bee trying to cook more though since I have the time. I definitely think the box mix is probably better. I have a Paula Deen mix that is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made up a recipe for a sweet cornbread with cheese...I love it! It is really good as a muffin with hot dogs inside it is more of a corndog recipe... The Krusteaz Natural Honey Cornbread is awesome too! I had no idea Paula Deen has mixes!

    ReplyDelete