Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

{8 weeks} 5 things about Weston



Weston is such a joy. I LOVE waking up every morning to such a happy baby. He is always smiling, cooing, and laughing. Well, trying to laugh. I don't think we have mastered that skill quite yet. Some things about Weston we have learned:

1. He loves when I sing "Old MacDonald had a Farm" (especially the EIEIO part)
2. Diaper changes are funny to him.

3. He cannot get enough of himself in the mirror!

4. Tummy time is for babies. :) He wants to stand on his feet. If he could he would walk! ;)

5. The nose sucker (aspirator) is hilarious to Weston. He cracks up when we try to get his boogers out!


"Mom. I think I have enough toys on me!"

Cutie Patootie!

Norma wishes she could play with is toys so badly!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, hear you guys are coming for a visit in March...would like to see you both again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder where he gets #3 from... ;)

    i miss him!

    ReplyDelete