
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Look what I made Weston for Valentine’s Day!
He LOVES when I sing Old MacDonald had a Farm. So I made him these finger puppets to go along with the song.
He also LOVES looking at himself in the mirror. I found this mirror at Michaels for a dollar and decorated it with stickers and ribbon. Now I can tie it to the side of his crib and he can stare away!
He also got a cute Valentines board book. We LOVE to read together!

I bet he will enjoy you singing with the puppets...so cute! Love the pics too...is the top one the one GMom was telling me about?
ReplyDeleteYes. I sent that one to her on a card. It is so much fun doing crafty lil things with him! :)
ReplyDeleteThe puppets are adorable! Jake is really in to them now and they had a 10 pack at IKEA so I got them for him this weekend. That lady Karen Katz has a book out called Grandpa and Me all about making pizza. It is Jake's favorite book! I just ordered him the Karen Katz Mommy and Me book (I think that is the title?) I will let you know if it is any good!
ReplyDeleteDiane K
She loves it! It really made her feel good that you sent it to her too.
ReplyDelete