This baby thing is getting a lot easier!! Last night I fed Weston at 8:00, rocked him for about 5 minutes, and then put him in his crib by 9. He slept until 5:30am!!! I fed him again, rocked him, and back to bed he went!! It is 8:45am now and I am waiting for the little dude to wake up! I heard him moving all around at 7 so I took a quick shower and ate. By 8:15, I went in his room to get him. He looked up at me and then zzzzzz.... went right back to sleep!!! I just went in there a few minutes ago to put away some of his clothes and he slept right through it! So sweet. Gotta love the socks on his hands! ;)
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
shhhhh.... baby's sleeping!
This baby thing is getting a lot easier!! Last night I fed Weston at 8:00, rocked him for about 5 minutes, and then put him in his crib by 9. He slept until 5:30am!!! I fed him again, rocked him, and back to bed he went!! It is 8:45am now and I am waiting for the little dude to wake up! I heard him moving all around at 7 so I took a quick shower and ate. By 8:15, I went in his room to get him. He looked up at me and then zzzzzz.... went right back to sleep!!! I just went in there a few minutes ago to put away some of his clothes and he slept right through it! So sweet. Gotta love the socks on his hands! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So not only is he super cute, you are making me jelous of his sleeping! Mara woke up the other night SIX times between 10pm and 4am!!!! We have he in our room still, I am ready to kick her out...lol! On top of that she and Lily are trying to kill me with not taking naps! I am glad it is all getting easier for you.
ReplyDelete