A couple of weeks ago, I was all into making bibs again! JoAnnes had a sale on their cozy flannel fabric. I fell in love with a lot of the girly patterns. I don’t think Chad would be too happy if I put pink polka dots or poodles on Weston! But, I just HAD to buy some of these patterns. Look at this adorable bib! AND it is reversible!!
I also made these too…


I made most of them for friends. I usually always mess up for some reason (I just don't take my time). So the not-so-perfect bibs go to Weston! I do give him some that are not messed up too! ;)
Anne- we'll have to have another bib making party again soon!!
I can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I got myself a sewing machine last fall and haven't turned it on yet but I really really want to make things! I'd make bibs even if don't have babies - they would be such cute gifts.
ReplyDelete