I finally began working on Jayden's chair a few nights ago. I realized this project is going to take me A LOT of time! I worked for about 1 1/2 hours last Thursday night and another 1 1/2 tonight. Will I ever finish?? Norma is making me feel guilty. She wanted my attention before I started painting and plopped herself right on me! Too cute! I have about 2 weeks to finish!! I found the painted chair idea on the internet. The lady charges about $250 per chair. No wonder! It takes her forever to paint each one!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Jayden's Chair
I finally began working on Jayden's chair a few nights ago. I realized this project is going to take me A LOT of time! I worked for about 1 1/2 hours last Thursday night and another 1 1/2 tonight. Will I ever finish?? Norma is making me feel guilty. She wanted my attention before I started painting and plopped herself right on me! Too cute! I have about 2 weeks to finish!! I found the painted chair idea on the internet. The lady charges about $250 per chair. No wonder! It takes her forever to paint each one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment