Wow! I am on a roll today! I had a humongous to do list today and everything is almost checked off!! Wahoo! What a busy, busy day! Chad and I went to a friend’s house last night for game night. So this morning, we had to go pick up his car. We went out to breakfast this morning. The restaurant was hilarious! It was called Aunt Sarah’s Pancake Restaurant. There are pictures of “Aunt Sarah” all around the restaurant (cartoon old farmer lady). I ordered Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes! And boy they were delicious!! What an awesome invention! I think I am still stuffed and it is almost 8pm!
Now my feet are propped up on the coffee table. I am looking at Jayden’s birthday chair and debating whether or not I want to work on it tonight. I only have until Wednesday night to finish it! Ahhhhhh!! I think I need a break from it tonight! I will work non-stop on it the next three nights! Can’t wait to see him and Toby.
Time to make dinner.


how were these made??? I want some! Were the pb cups sprinkled in like you would sprinkle in blueberries or choc. chips...or was is like pb batter?
ReplyDelete