Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Winter Break


Ugh… my winter break is sadly coming to an end. Boy, did it go by fast! I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. Chad and I stayed in the little house on his parent’s farm. Such a cute and cozy place. It really stinks having to live out of a suitcase for a week and not being able to have your own house to go home to. Oh well… it stinks, but we tried making the best out of the situation. The pups enjoyed their stay with their boyfriend, Samson.

Some highlights of our stay in Maryland:

- Celebrating our 1st Christmas married and 10th Christmas together!!

- Spending time with my 2 ADORABLE nephews (and of course the rest of my wonderful family)

- Sporting my new cowboy boots (love them!)

- Finding new lamps for my family room and Vera Bradley lampshades for my bedroom (thanks to Kristin)

- Sitting on Santa’s lap!

- Enjoyed lunch with my YB friends

-Snapping pics of the beautiful views on the farm

I have 2 more days to relax and enjoy my time off. Hmmm…. I wonder what should I get into?

Happy 2010!




No comments:

Post a Comment