Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mittens, boots, and hats.... oh MY!


Mittens, boots, and hats... oh MY!
Well, I am back to work. Ugh. I think I was about to have a temper tantrum on Sunday night. I SOOOO did not want to go back to work. I would have done anything to just stay home and hang out with my hubby and pups for just one more day (or week)!
There is still LOTS of snow on the ground here in Charlottesville from the big blizzard before Christmas. I knew the kids would want to play outside, so I emailed the parents telling them to pack extra clothes for playing in the snow. I did NOT know what I was getting myself into. If you have a kid or kids, you know how much of a PAIN it is to get you child all dressed up to play in the snow. Well, try dressing ten 4 year olds!! TEN! Snowpants, gloves, boots, mittens... It took about 20 minutes to get them dressed just to let them play outside for 20 minutes!! Oh and let me tell you.... coming inside from playing out in the snow is the WORST! They all totally undressed down to their underwear!! I was not ready for that! I was running around like a crazy woman trying to find matching socks and dressing each child individually. It took FOREVER!! (Oh that was Monday and I did it again today!)
IS IT FRIDAY YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment