Super glad it is Friday!! This week has been the longest week ever. Hmmmmm…… where do I start? One of the dogs pooped in the basement this morning. Smelly! My kids are crazy this week returning from a long winter break. Our new class hamster (Henry Speedracer) had babies. Surprise! Her new name is Henrietta! The kids do not listen to what I have to say at all because there are 7 cute baby hamsters in the back of the room. What do you expect, Megan? I would not be listening either. The mom hamster bit me so hard today. Lost some blood. Not the first time either. A kid gave me a fat lip during circle time! Ouch. Oh and my breaks are whenever someone can find time to break me. Fun. I am done. DONE! Is it summer yet?? SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment