I LOVE this time change! I can already tell that I will be a lot more productive after work each night! I am used to coming home, walking the dogs, eating dinner, and falling asleep on the couch. Tonight, I ran a few errands after work, walked the dogs, made dinner, did a few loads of laundry, and worked on the quiet books I started yesterday. LeAnne from Everyday Creations posted directions on her Colored Fabric Book. As soon as I saw it, I knew this is what I wanted to make for a few of my family/friends who are having babies in the near future! I am making two books at once. If they turn out nice, I will need to make 2 more. What I love about this craft is that it does not have to look perfect. I can use a lot of my fabric and ribbon scraps. So much for my craft room being tidy. That lasted about 2 days.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Colors Quiet Book
I LOVE this time change! I can already tell that I will be a lot more productive after work each night! I am used to coming home, walking the dogs, eating dinner, and falling asleep on the couch. Tonight, I ran a few errands after work, walked the dogs, made dinner, did a few loads of laundry, and worked on the quiet books I started yesterday. LeAnne from Everyday Creations posted directions on her Colored Fabric Book. As soon as I saw it, I knew this is what I wanted to make for a few of my family/friends who are having babies in the near future! I am making two books at once. If they turn out nice, I will need to make 2 more. What I love about this craft is that it does not have to look perfect. I can use a lot of my fabric and ribbon scraps. So much for my craft room being tidy. That lasted about 2 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute! i love how you have time to be creative. I miss being able to set my stuff all over a room and not worry about little hands getting into everything! I try to craft while Lily is napping, but it doesn't always go as planned...lol!
ReplyDelete