Thank GOODNESS for the SUN today! I was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Seriously. My kids have been horrible this week. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Mostly my boys. They all have VERY strong personalities. They are constantly fighting with each other, hitting, punching, spitting (yes spitting), tapping, nudging, copying, calling each other names, and the list goes on and on .... an ON!!!!
Thank goodness that the sun was out and the day was beautiful. I had 3 free plays today! Probably about an hour and a half all together!! They needed it. I NEEDED IT! I was actually feeling myself shaking! And then, at the end of the day when the children were getting picked up by their parents, I told one of my parents to have a great weekend! Ugh. I thought it was Friday! Do I really need to go to work tomorrow!?!?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment