Today was a beautiful day!! I think it was around 66 degrees out! SO NICE! I decided that today would pretty much be a play day at school (since it is supposed to rain the rest of the week). I usually take my class out twice a day for about a half hour each time. We ended up playing outside for almost 2 hours today! It was awesome! It was SO nice not to have to wear a jacket and gloves. I did not even wear socks today!! It was great! After work, I came right home and made a delicious salad. Then, the dogs and I went for a nice long walk!
Well, I just finished dinner. I made some Rice Krispie Treats for dessert! Yum! I cannot seem to get myself off of this couch. I need to organize one of the places on my TO DO list! I think I may work on the kitchen cabinets. I found mouse poo today in one of the utensil drawers. Ewwwww!! The lil' stinkers are back! Guess I will be setting some traps tonight. I wish Chad was home. He usually takes care of the gross stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment