Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Home


This weekend, I went home to visit my family and celebrate my mom and grandmother’s birthday!! It went by super quick! I drove home late Friday night (took an extra hour because of a car that broke down on 495) and then got back to Virginia around 5pm last night. It was so nice to see my family. We went out to eat on Saturday night. Mesa and I shared a dinner. I actually tried some of the Caesar Salad and loved it! So last night, I went grocery shopping and bought lots of stuff to make salads. I also bought lots of fresh fruit and veggies too! My friend Kristin told me that she only shops around the perimeter of the grocery store where all the fresh stuff is. She does not buy anything packaged. Well, I am going to try to take on this challenge. Not all the way though! A little at a time!

This week, I am home all by myself. Chad is in Argentina and will not be back home until Sunday night. Ugh. I already miss him. To keep myself busy at night, I am going to do some SPRING CLEANING!! Here are the areas I NEED to organize:

1) Basement

2) School Boxes

3) Craft Room

4) Bathroom Cabinets

5) Kitchen cabinets

6) Bedroom closets

I think tonight I will tackle the school boxes. This will take FOREVER! I need to put away materials that I have been teaching with these past few months. They are piled up high in my upstairs hallway. Then, I want to go through and get rid of old books and materials I do not want/use anymore. **WISH ME LUCK!**



2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Caesar Salad (had it twice today) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited taht you loved salad and are buying fruit and veggies. Yummmmmmmmy! It is really hard to shop the perimiter though! Yikes! I give you credit if you can do it, but it gets expensive. We buy a lot of the steamfresh bags from the frozen department. they are just frozen veggies that you pop in the microwave. They are healthy and tast almost as good as the fresh ones, but they go on sale for great prices : )

    ReplyDelete