This week, I have been teaching my class about famous artists. Yesterday, we learned about Pablo Picasso and then made salt dough for them to sculpt with. I took their sculptures home last night to bake in the oven. This morning, Chad was trying to guess what each sculpture was. He was totally off on mostly all of them (except the bowls)! I doubt he would have guessed that this one is E's mom with eyeballs all over her!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Sculptures with the Lil' Ones
This week, I have been teaching my class about famous artists. Yesterday, we learned about Pablo Picasso and then made salt dough for them to sculpt with. I took their sculptures home last night to bake in the oven. This morning, Chad was trying to guess what each sculpture was. He was totally off on mostly all of them (except the bowls)! I doubt he would have guessed that this one is E's mom with eyeballs all over her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol!!!!! I am glad that you know what they all are...lol! So many times I had to say "tell me about your picture" so I could try and figurs out what the kids drew...lol I love it!
ReplyDelete