Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time to get ORGANIZED!


Ugh. What is wrong with me? I cannot seem to throw ANYTHING away! I always think "What if I could use this in a project?", "Maybe my kids will use this one day.", "This would be great for a lesson!".... I think of SO many reasons why to keep things. It is ridiculous! Last night, I went to Barnes and Nobel and bought a few magazines- organization magazines. They have some really good ideas on getting yourself organized. I'd like to make a mail organizer. I usually get the mail from the mailbox, sift through it for any bills, and then lay the rest on top of a pile of mail from the day/days before! It gets to be so overwhelming to go through the huge pile so I just leave it! Ugh! I organized my craft room and threw away some things today. Mostly papers. I am just having a tough time getting rid of things. Maybe I will do a better job when I go through my closet this afternoon?? We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment