Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

29 weeks 5 days


Today, Chad and I went to the Prenatal Diagnosis Center to get another sonogram of the baby. My doctor said I was measuring 2 weeks ahead, so she wanted us to get a sonogram to determine the baby's weight and my amniotic fluid levels. Everything looks great! It looks like we are having a big baby! The baby measured above the 90 percentile. He is approximately 3 pounds 13 ounces right now. They told us that babies around this time are about 3 pounds. My fluid levels are in the average range. The sonogram doctor said he would like to see us again in another 3-4 weeks to make sure the fluid levels are still in proportion to the baby's weight. Once everything was calculated it showed that my estimated due date was December 13th! Melissa- I forgot to tell you that on the phone! I am keeping my fingers crossed I go early.



"Yes! It would be great to have a linebacker!" - Chad (proud Daddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment