
I love FELT! I've wanted to make felt cookies for a while now. Not sure for who?? Mostly for myself because they just look so CUTE! I cannot just sit on the couch and relax. I have to be doing something at all times. ADHD?!?!? I think so! Well, I packed my felt and embroidery floss for our trip to Maryland this past weekend. As my mom and I watched the television, I made a dozen felt cookies! I made adorable sugar cookies with sprinkles, chocolate chip cookies, and gingerbread cookies. At first, I was going to make these for my nephew, but he did not seem too interested in them. Instead, I gave them to my friend Heather’s daughter who just turned 2. Heather says that she loves the cookies and bakes and sorts them in her play kitchen! I am so happy that she is enjoying them! Now I am making another set and putting them away for my lil’ bambino. LOVE them!

I LOVE the gingerbread men...they gave me an awesome idea! ;) Got to put it in my brain bank for later...a craft for the ladies!!!
ReplyDelete