Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oreo Cupcakes AKA Cookies and Cream Cupcakes


Ever since the summer when I went to NYC to visit Chad, I have been CRAVING Oreo cupcakes. There is a cupcake truck that drives around the city and sells cupcakes (just like an ice cream truck). I tried an Oreo cupcake and mmmm, mmmm, mmmm it was DELICIOUS! So I found this recipe and decided it would be perfect to make for my birth class tonight. Chad and I split a cupcake last night to make sure they tasted good. They were great! I would call this more of a muffin. It was heavier than a cupcake, but still delic! I am so proud of myself. My first cupcake recipe that is not made from a box! ;) BTW everyone at our class love them too!

I got the recipe from Katie's Cucina. Click here to see the recipe! Try it out!! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment