Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Professional Bull Riding!

Last night, Chad and I went to PBR at the John Paul Jones Arena here in Charlottesville! Chad has been to the PBR in Baltimore several times thanks to my cousin getting him free tickets. This was my first time! Wow! It was so neat to see these cowboys riding on bulls. For some reason I thought they stayed on the bulls a lot longer than the goal time of 8 seconds. Some guys fell of right away where if I blinked, I missed it! I was super excited because I still fit in my cowgirl boots! I even bought a pair of maternity skinny jeans from Old Navy to wear too! Here are some pics of our night at PBR:


I subbed Monday through Thursday last week and I unfortunately picked up a nasty cold from the kiddos. Ugh. I am not feeling to well at ALL! But, I did manage to clean the house, walk the dogs, do laundry, and make these adorable onesies for my little man. He is going to be the cutest dressed lil' boy in Charlottesville!

Oh... and I am 28 weeks TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so weird seeing you with a big tummy. I looked back at my preg pics w/ Jayden...we both look HUGE! Maybe it'll be a 9 pounder...hopefully not. 8 pounds was big enough for a first baby! I will cross my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete