Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Time to be PRODUCTIVE! Christmas is right around the corner!!!!


Time to be PRODUCTIVE! Christmas is right around the corner!!!!

I am super proud of myself. Yesterday, I worked for a few hours on Christmas gifts for the family. Every year I make chocolate covered pretzels for my family. My mom makes sure that I make them for her. She really looks forward to them! So I decorated the boxes that the pretzels will be going in. So come December, I can just throw the pretzels in and that will be finished! I have also been working on an ABC scrapbook for my nephew Jayden. I think this will be a tradition for all of my nieces and nephews. Toby loved his scrapbook and I hope Jayden will too! The last thing I worked on yesterday was stationary for Chad’s parents. They live on a farm and I am sure they write thank you’s and notes to people who help them out or use their services. So I thought that the photos I took around the farm this summer and in the past would look great as stationary. They turned out amazing! Here are a few photos that I added to the cards. There are 10 photo cards all together.




I need to get moving. I need to get a few more photos developed for the scrapbook. Plus I took Toby’s 3 year old pictures and I would like to get one enlarged for the house. JoAnnes is having a big Labor Day sale so I want to go get some things that I have been meaning to buy. I really want to make the baby a stocking (just in case he is born before Christmas). I really, REALLY love this stocking, but I think this will be a little hard for me to make. I am not quite there in my sewing capabilities! Maybe one day.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the Rigdon's! I need to get thinking about Christmas too. I have bought a few gifts whenever I see things or bargains. Haven't made any gifts though. :( I think it's really fun though...I know I would prefer something made by someone...more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I do not have to plan for teaching, I have so much time to be able to do these crafty things! It is a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete