
Chad and I had a great date night tonight! We went to Brixx for dinner, which is a new pizza place here in C'ville. Then, we went to Best Buy to check out the video cameras. We want to get a video camera before the baby is born so we can record this special time in our life. Well... of course I was playing with the SLR cameras while Chad was checking out the video cameras. And this is when I found my LOVE! I fell in absolute LOOOVE with this Canon EOS 7D Camera. I know, I know. I truly have a problem. I get a new camera at least every 3 years. Well, last year I got 2 new digital cameras (but one was a wedding present). Three Christmases ago I got my first SLR camera. But, this camera has 18 megapixels, the ISO goes up to 6400, and it can take 8 frames per second! OMG! I want it so bad!!! I told Chad that it would be a great "pushing present" well that is if I even have this baby naturally. But, whatever. It would be such an awesome present to give to me after the baby is born (plus the personalized necklace I sent him). Chad says there is no way, but he just got online to see if he could find it cheaper. SOOO maybe he is thinking about it?? The best thing is it takes HD video. So we would not have to get a video camera! I told him that so maybe he thought about it a little more! UGH! I want it!! I watched the Demo for it tonight and fell in even more love with it. It is way too expensive! I did promise him I would take photography classes once we move so I can learn how to use it! WISHFUL thinking. But I can always dream!

No comments:
Post a Comment