Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Decoupaged Golden Book Frame


Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! Wahoooo!

Over the weekend, Chad and I stopped by Lowes to pick up some materials to work on a project for the baby’s room. The room will not really have a specific theme, but I do LOVE vintage things! I came across some of my old Golden Books when I was a kiddo. Then, I thought wouldn’t it be neat to display vintage Golden Books around the room?!?!? I found some really neat Golden Book covers on the internet. After printing them out, I decoupaged them to the wooden frame that Chad made. At first, I thought that the frame turned out too plain, but once I hung it in the baby’s room it looked PERFECT! I love it!

I think it is definitely starting to look like Fall around here! The leaves are changing colors and falling off of the trees already! I am so excited for Fall!


1 comment: