My Goal…
So now that I am not working full-time, I have a lot more time on my hands. I am a sub at 3 private schools in Charlottesville, but on the days I do not sub I have the whole day to myself! I am super excited because I have 2 children who I tutor twice a week. So the four tutoring sessions will be very much needed for groceries and gas each week. So now that I have some days off during the week, I do NOT want to be lying on the couch eating! I may be doing this in December, but not now! The other day, I felt awesome for being so productive. I want to keep myself busy. So…. my goal is to accomplish a task/craft on the days that I do not sub. This way, I can make all of those things I have wanted to make for the baby and gifts for others.
Yesterday, I did not sub. I had an interview at a school for subbing and then met with a child that I will be tutoring. By the way he is SO cute! He is only 3 years old. So this should be fun! I still was a able to accomplish a task! Not sure why I picked this to do since the baby will not even be born in time for Halloween, but it is really cute! I was searching the Pottery Barn Kids website and came across this cute personalized Halloween Treat Bag. The one I made is a little different, but still very similar. I did not put his name on it yet. Not sure if I want to sew it or appliqué it on.


Today, I have to prepare for my two tutoring sessions and also go get fingerprinted at the police station. But here are the materials I will be using for my next project! LOVED the Debbie Mumm polka dot fabric! Can’t wait to start!

I love yours! I like how you used print fabric rather then solid colors...makes it more interesting.
ReplyDelete