Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Camera Strap Arrived!


Yeah!! Last week, I ordered a camera strap for my camera off of Etsy. It came in the mail today!! It fits perfect. I love it! There is even a pouch to keep my lens cap safe while I am taking pictures. I would always put my cap in my pocket or down on the ground. Now I have a special home for my cap! Chad says that I should have made the strap myself. If I end up wanting to change straps for each season, I can use this one as a guide. But, I am super glad I bought it! Love it!

Oh… something that I was proud of this past weekend was my Presto candle! Chad and I had our friends over for game night and I wanted to light a few candles. So I went downstairs in the basement and found this old Presto mason jar. Doesn’t it look so neat as a candle jar?

Before meeting a few friends that I worked with last year for lunch, I stopped by my favorite antique store- Circa. I LOVE this place! Unfortunately, nothing caught my eye. Well, maybe that was for the best. I really should not be buying anything. I have no clue where we will be living next year??? Chad accepted his offer to work in New York City for an investment bank. He will be starting in late August of next summer. So now we need to find a place to live. If we did not have 2 Saint Bernards, I may think about living in the city (even though I really could not stand even being there for a few days). Since we have the dogs and getting rid of them is not an option, we will be looking outside of New York. So now I have been on real estate websites looking at houses in New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. We just want to rent since we really don’t know the areas that well and we may not even be there that long (2-5 years??). My main goal is to find a house that has a big enough yard where I would not have to walk the dogs all the time! Ugh. 2 walks a day is ok, but add a baby to the mix and that could be pretty hard. Chad’s work schedule will be crazy so I would be the one doing all the walks. I hope we can find an affordable house to rent. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment