Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Consignment Finds

Yesterday, I had SO much fun! I went to two different children's consignment sales here in C’ville. I had to stand in line for over 45 minutes at the first sale before it was my turn to shop. Inside was amazing and a little (well a lot) crazy! I did not buy any clothes since I have not had my shower yet. They will be having another sale in March where I can get whatever I may need. Here are a few of my favorite buys from yesterday…

Elmer- from the book Elmer by David McKee (LOVE this book)

An adorable bunny crochet hat by Blabla

Clown Stacking Dolls



Booties


Elephant Blanket


And I also got a Baby Bjorn carrier (like new condition) and a Jelly Bean Munchkin carrier. Looks like this one and it is reversible too! LOVE it!

On Friday, I met a friend for lunch. She made me the CUTEST crochet hat for the baby!

2 comments:

  1. Love it all, the hat is adorable too...so nice to get handmade gifts from people, shows how much they care and are thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. They are my favorite gifts to give and receive!! So unique!!!

    ReplyDelete