It is so nice to be back home. The only thing that I cannot stand is the dogs drool and hair! UGH! I seem to be doing an awesome job keeping up so far. It has only been about 3 weeks, but I have been vacuuming and cleaning up after them a lot to make this place looks spic and span! We usually keep an old towel nearby to wipe their mouths (especially Pepper's) after walks. If not, they will walk in and shake the drool all over the hallway walls. Ewwww! I do not like the look of the old towels hanging on the railing, so last night while Chad was at his Section E Keg Race (of course I was not going to that) I made a "Drool Rag". I think it looks a lot better than an ugly old towel just hanging there.
Look at the beautiful sky last night! So pretty!

I love the drool rag!
ReplyDelete