
Today I am 31 weeks pregnant! The only complaint I really have about this pregnancy is my back! I have constant 24/7 back pain. My husband is probably getting sick of me asking him to rub my back. I just need some relief! I go back and forth with the heating pad, laying in different positions, stretching... I am not the kind of person who likes to relax. I am always doing something. Guess I need to start getting used to some breaks throughout the day.
Yesterday, we went to the UVA vs. UNC Chapel Hill football game. We had a great time with friends at the tailgate and then headed to the game. We also met up with a few of Chad's friends from UNC. It was so nice to see them.
JoAnne fabrics has a really good sale on some of their fabrics. So I think I may head there today (even though there are 50 million other things I need to be doing). One accomplishment: I finished all of my Christmas gift! Oh wait. I have one more that I am still working on. But, other than that I am DONE Everything wrapped and ready to go! Love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment