Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nesting a bit...

There are so many things on my mind that I need to do around this house before the baby comes. I want to clean out and organize the cabinets in the kitchen, make and freeze some dinners, organize all the rooms.... the list goes on and ON!

Today I did not sub, so I started with the basement. The basement always needs cleaning because this is where the dogs sleep and eat. I vacuumed for about a half hour down there and organized all of the boxes. I did a load of laundry and then headed upstairs to make some doggy treats! The doggy treats definitely could have waited! But, I cannot stand the treats I bought for them at the grocery store. They are so hard that they crack and fall all over the floor as the pups eat them. I feel like I always have to get out the vacuum. So I made 4 batches of treats for them (2 batches of Pumpkin PB cookies and 2 batches of PB Cheerio Balls). I am freezing 2 bags for when the baby comes so I don't have to feel like I need to vacuum the hallway 24/7.


I just ordered the baby his stocking a few minutes ago from Pottery Barn Kids. Look how cute it is: (Of course his name is not going to be Sally!)

No comments:

Post a Comment