Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Baby's Nursery is almost FINISHED!

I am so excited to post these pictures of the baby's room!
As you walk in...

The crib! LOVE the sheep skin rug Chad's mom got for me from his Meemu's house. So special.

I love my changing table/dresser and adorable giraffe hamper! On the tiny wall next to the window, I have cherry wood frames I want to put up once I take some pictures of the baby! There will be an adorable lamp on the table too. It's on back order right now. Please come soon!

Snips and snails rhyme above the closet door! Love the dog canvas too!
Just got the glider yesterday! Still need to put up the polka dot knobs on the closet doors.

Above the crib will be a big blue letter! Can't tell you the letter yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment