Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exploring Park Slope


Chad and I would love to live in one of these Brownstone apartments.
Today we met with two real estate agents in Brooklyn and saw six different apartments. Chad and I agreed that we both like the northern part of Park Slope in Brooklyn. It is close to the park, has lots of young families, and there are lots of small shops and restaurants. I am still having a very hard time seeing myself there with the dogs. Tomorrow we are headed to New Jersey and the suburbs of New York to check out the neighborhoods there. Then, maybe we can make up our mind about what we feel is best for our family.

Chad and Weston exploring the hood!

Weston was a trooper all day today! We woke up early, ate breakfast, and then walked about a half hour to meet up with our first realtor. Weston ended up falling asleep on our walk there, but then was pretty much awake for the following two hours while we looked at the four apartments. After another feeding and lunch, we hung out at the hotel for a little bit and then headed back out to meet the second realtor. He showed us two apartments as Weston hung out in the Baby Bjorn. After dinner at some Italian restaurant, we headed home for the night. Now, Weston is fast asleep and I am lying in bed. My feet are so sore. I am definitely not used to all of this walking! The BOB Stroller was a WONDERFUL investment. There is NO WAY we could survive in the city without a stroller like the BOB. Thank goodness Chad bought it for us before we came here.


Giving my Weston smoochers! What a good boy! (BTW he wore his first polo today!)

Mesa and Mom... these stores made me think of you two!

Not sure why there were sweaters on some of the trees??

1 comment: