Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

growing...


Weston is just growing so much every day!! He weighs about 13 pounds (lil’ guy is only in the 10th percentile). He now eats rice cereal around dinner time every night. Soon we will be giving it to him in the morning as well. Then…. the fun stuff- fruits and veggies! I bought this awesome baby food book- Cooking For Baby by Lisa Barnes

I cannot wait to start making my own baby food. Hopefully one day I can even have my own vegetable garden too! My sis made me an AWESOME baby food scrapbook. I can record Weston's reaction to eating the new food and add a picture of him trying it for the 1st time too! Such a cute idea!!!

We have also been propping Weston up against cushions to help him practice sitting up on his own. It is so funny. He will just topple over and laugh. Silly kid.

Sometimes when Weston is cranky, we will have Norma come over to him and keep him entertained. He just LOVES her. The other day, she even gave him a ride on her back!! ;)

1 comment: