Today Weston tried out his Jump N’ Jive for the first time!! He LOVED it! I still think he is a little small for it, but it is something new. It plays different instrument sounds when his foot touches the colorful music pad. So cute.

A few days ago, Chad bought Weston the book A Walk in New York by Salvatore Rubbino. It is the perfect book for us!! It is about a father who spends the day in Manhattan with his son. Chad read a few pages to Weston today. We learned about Grand Central Station and the New York Public Library. Did you know that Grand Central has more platforms and more tracks than any other railroad station in the world? And here is an interesting fact: The New York Public Library gets 10,000 new books that come in every week and there are 88 miles of bookshelves inside!! I cannot wait to take Weston to the library one day next year. I hope they have a fun children book area.
I also took Weston's 4 month pictures today. It was the perfect day to take them too! Sooooo warm outside. I am using one of the pictures for his baptism invite. He is such a cutie!

AND most importantly, Happy Birthday to the most beautiful angel. Court, we miss you so much. Love this cookie cake she made last year for her birthday camping celebration. Too funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment